MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CREATIVE CONTEST

My Stamping Studio is hosting its first Creative Contest!!!

All you have to do to enter this contest is to make a Card(any size) or a 6X6 Layout with a Summer Theme. Let you imagination run wild...the possibilities are endless!!!

You can then drop off or mail your entry to the store and it will go on display for everyone to see!!! (please put your name and phone number on the back of your project)

All entries must be received by August 15th and a winner will be drawn on August 17th.

The winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate to "My Stamping Studio"
I am so excited to see all your creations, I am off to make my card now...

Happy Stamping, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment