MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CREATIVE CONTEST #2

My Stamping Studio is hosting its second Creative Contest!!!

All you have to do to enter this contest is to make a Card(any size) or a 6X6 Layout that has "BLING""on it. I know you ladies love your "BLING"...glitter, rhinestones, stickles...the possibilities are endless!!!

You can then drop off or mail your entry to the store and it will go on display for everyone to see!!! (please put your name and phone number on the back of your project)

All entries must be received by September 12th and a winner will be drawn on September 14th.

The winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate to "My Stamping Studio"
I am so excited to see all your creations...

Happy Stamping, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment