MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Saturday, September 11, 2010

GUEST DESIGNERS

I would like to welcome my 4 new Guest Designers...
Jeanette Smith
Allison Mailman
Cathy Woods
Lori Morrison

These ladies will be creating projects to be on display in the store using some of the new products that are arriving. They will be designing 2-3 projects each month for the next 4 months. Then in January I will be looking for 4 new designers, please let me know if you are interested!!!

I look forward to seeing the projects that they are going to create this month with the new My Mind's Eye products...I will post the projects once I receive them.

Happy Stamping...Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment