MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MY MIND'S EYE

The order I have been waiting almost 2 months to be released is arriving today...YEAHHHH!!!!!

It is from the company MY MIND'S EYE and it is going to be fabulous. I am receiving 7 boxes that weight 183.3 pounds...that's a lot of goodies!!!

I have ordered 4 of there brand new lines that were just released a couple of weeks ago...LOST & FOUND, BLACKBIRD, HOLLY JOLLY and I BELIEVE. In total there will be 67 new Designer Papers, Glittered Chipboard Elements, Decorative Brads, Stamps, Decorative Ribbons, Album Covers, Titles, Die Cuts, Paper & Accessories Kits and so much more....WOW I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I hope to have it all out and organized by mid day Thursday...this product is great for Scrapbookers and Card Makers and it is so beautiful.

Stop by and check it all out, I am sure you will find something you will love...
Happy Stamping, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment