MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Friday, October 1, 2010

SCRAPBOOKING & CARD MAKING WEEKEND...SINGLE DAY REGISTRATION

I have been asked by a lot of my customers if they could attend just one of the days of the weekend event and the answer is yes you can…there are still a few spots left so I am going to fill them up with one day registrations.

Here are the details:
Saturday October 23rd 10am-10pm Cost: $70 plus tax
This day will include:
- 1 My Mind’s Eye Paper Kit
-2 classes, Mini Album and Christmas Cards
-Lunch
-Crop Time
-Product Demos
-Door Prizes
-Lots of Fun

Sunday October 24th 10am-6pm Cost: $50 plus tax
This day will include:
-1 My Mind’s Eye Paper Kit
-1 class, Layout Class
-Lunch
-Crop Time
-Product Demos
-Door Prizes
-Lots of Fun

Registration and full payment are due by October 15th…come out and join us for a great day of paper crafting!!!

Please call if you have any questions,Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment