MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD CONTEST

I am going to be hosting a CHRISTMAS CARD CONTEST here at the store. All you need to do to enter the contest is to mail in or drop off your best Handmade Christmas Card. I will collect entries until December 18th (entries will stay in-store and will not be returned). The cards will be on display in the store for customers to vote on as well I will email pictures of the cards out so you can vote via email. The winner will be announced on December 24th and will win a $50 Gift Certificate to My Stamping Studio!!!

Good luck and happy stamping, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment