MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NEW STUFF...

It's like Christmas here today...lots of new stuff has arrived!!!

I received an order of Christmas Stamps from the Stamp Barn, Sure Tac Glue, Stamp Cleaner, Black Memento Ink Pads and Dew Drops.

I also received an order from My Mind's Eye...including their new line called "FINE and DANDY". There are 2 color schemes in this line Tickled Pink and True Blue, they each include 12 Designer Papers, Chipboard Cut Outs, Banner Stickers, Buttons, Brads, Rhinestones, Stamps, Fancy Trims, Layered Stickers, Printed Chipboard Albums and 6X6 Paper Pads...WOW they are awesome!!!!
The Holly Jolly Line, I Believe Line and the Lost & Found Line have all been replenished as well.

Stop by and check it all out, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment