MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

12X12 LAYOUTS

Here are some layouts I made yesterday...
The first one is using the Lime Twist Collection from My Mind's Eye, it will hold two 53/4 X 33/4 pictures and one 41/4 X 31/4 picture...

This layout is made using Hip-Hooray by My Mind's Eye, this layout will hold two 4X6 pictures...

The third layout is using Spotted Owl Soup by Jillibean Soup, this layout has space for two 4 X 31/2 photos...

Stop by and pick up some of these great products!!!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful and look even better in person!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete