MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Thursday, July 7, 2011

CREATIVE CONTEST-CIRCLES

It is time for another Creative Contest...the theme for this one is CIRCLES!!! It can be a card or a layout, it just has to have circles on it. You can drop off, snail mail (to the address below) or email your project to me by Saturday July 30th . I will then post all projects on my Blog for everyone to vote (you will get more votes if I have the project here in the store for all my customers to see). The winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate. I cannot wait to see all the creations!!!

Kelly

My Stamping Studio
204 Gerrish Street, PO Box 3335
Windsor NS B0N 2T0

No comments:

Post a Comment