MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEW STUFF...

My Favorite Things...Stamp & Die-namics Sets

My Favorite Things...Die-namics...these can be used in your Cuttlebug or Big Shot

My Favorite Things...Stamp Sets

Rolled Flower Punches

Echo Park...The Apothecary Emporium Collection...
This comes in packs, 6X6 Pads and individual 12X12 sheets

Embossing Folders

Just Wordz Stamps...they line up perfectly to create lots of different sayings...there are 69 different words

Baubbles...lots of fabulous colors

These are just a few samples of the "NEW" products that arrived this week...stop by and check them all out, I think you be pleased with what you will find!!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment