MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WEEKLY CARD KIT

Here is something new that I am going to try out. Each week I will create a kit of 4 cards with envelopes. Everything will be cut, stamped and ready to put together. All embellishments will be included as well. The kits will be $10 each. There will be a limited quantity each week...so if you want the kit please let me know so I can set it aside for you!!!
Here is this week's kit...

This card kit uses paper from the Lost & Found Christmas Collection. They are beautiful and very easy to make...all you will need is adhesive!!! Kits will be ready for pick-up tomorrow or if you would like one set aside for you please email me at mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca.

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Excellent site. The information is really valuable and useful. It's amazing that you didn;t even missed micro details. Thanks for your effort to help others.

    ReplyDelete