MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 CHIPBOARD FLIP CALENDAR

I have been asked by many of you to have the Chipboard Flip Calendar Workshop again as you were unable to attend in December...I have booked another workshop on Saturday January 7th @1pm, the workshop fee is $20 and includes all supplies. If needed I will will book another date later in the month. To register your spot please email mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca or call 472-3303.



1 comment:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete