MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Monday, March 5, 2012

MONTHLY SKETCH WORKSHOP-MARCH

Jasmine has created this month’s layout using the "NEW" On the Bright Side Collection from My Mind's Eye!!!


Monthly Sketch Workshop will be held on Saturday March 17th @1pm or Thursday March 29th @6pm. The fee for this workshop is $25 and includes all supplies.

I love these layouts...I know I say it all the time but these are my favourite so far. The Monthly Layout Workshop is great for beginners and the more experienced scrapper...Jasmine will walk you through the sketch step by step and then you will receive a copy of the sketch to take home with you!!!

To register for a workshop please email mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca or call 472-3303.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment