MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"NEW" SHOEBOX SWAP

CALLING ALL CARD MAKERS...
My Stamping Studio is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a monthly Shoebox Swap!!!
What is a Shoebox Swap???
It is a fun creative time when a group of card makers get together and share their ideas. We will have small groups of 6 per swap. Each participant will create a card and then cut and prepare enough supplies for the other 5 members of the group to create that project. You will leave each swap with 5 new cards.
This is a great way to learn new techniques, try out lots of different products, add to your card stash, have fun and make new friends!!!
The fee for this event is...FREE...you will need to supply your own adhesive and basic tools.
I am going to start out with 3 groups...the 2nd Thursday of the month @6pm, the 3rd Sunday of the month @11am and the last Wednesday of the month @10am...please let me know if these days and times work, if not I am very flexible...I want to book the times according to what is best for all of you. We will start booking for April.
I have taken part in shoebox swaps in the past and they are fabulous...I hope lots of you will join a group and try it out!!!
If hope I have explained this ok...if you have questions please contact me

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment