MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Friday, May 25, 2012

2ND ANNIVERSARY PARTY

I am so excited to be celebrating my 2nd Anniversary this week...please join us tomorrow (Saturday May 26th) from 10am to 4pm for a day of fun!!! You will receive 15% off your entire purchase, there will be lots of door prizes and of course cake...what’s a party without cake!!! I will also be having an Anniversary Card draw...everyone who brings in a homemade Anniversary Card will have their name entered into a draw for a $50 Gift Certificate!! I look forward to seeing lots of you tomorrow so I can thank you for all of your support over the last 2 years...and I can’t wait for all the exciting things that are coming in the future J

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe it has already been two years!! Looking forward to summer and a road trip to the store :) Hope all is well with you and the family.

    Heather Aucoin

    ReplyDelete