MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Monday, May 21, 2012

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY

Today is the official 2nd Anniversary of My Stamping Studio. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have the chance to do something I love everyday and it is all because of you!! I would like to thank each and every one of you for all of your support over the last two years...you are truly the most fabulous customers/friends that anyone could ask for...I am living my dream!! With this said I would like to invite you all to celebrate with Mike & myself  this Saturday May 26th from 10am-4pm...there will be a discount on your entire purchase, tons of door prizes and of course cake!!! Do you want to win a $50 Gift Certificate...if so you can create an Anniversary Card and drop it off at the store this week and you will be entered in a draw to win the $50 Gift Certificate and all your beautiful cards will be displayed in the store for everyone to enjoy!!! If you are unable to drop in on Saturday no worries there will be a daily special every day this week, I will post the daily special each morning on my Facebook Page (have you liked my page yet the link is to the right)...I look forward to celebrating with you this week and to have the chance to thank you for your support!!! 

I also have big announcement...on July 1st the shop will be expanding!!! I will be taking over the unit next to me...we will be cutting a hole in the wall and tada we will have a 20 plus person classroom...I am so excited!!! This will give me the opportunity to host events that at this time I do not have the space for. It will also give us more store space which means I can stock more awesome products!!! Mike has taken the first two weeks of July off for vacation so he will be working hard to get all the renos done as fast as he can J Again all of this is happening because of all of you and your support...see I told you I am one lucky lady!!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment