MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Monday, September 17, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...AGAIN, LOL!!!

It's that time of year again and I would like to have some fun this week to celebrate!!!
I would like to invite you all to join me for a Birthday Party on Friday September 21st 6pm-8pm or Saturday September 22nd 10am-4pm...stop by and have a piece of cake and have the chance to win some door prizes. Also for every $10 you spend (before tax) this week, September 18th-September 23rd you will have a chance to win a Surprise Birthday Gift (value of $100). We will also be having the annual Birthday Card Draw, drop me off a homemade Birthday Card and have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate...WOW what a week this is going to be. See you all soon!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment