MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!!

I am so excited to celebrate the store's 3rd Anniversary this weekend. Thanks to all of you for making the store such a huge success, I am looking forward to many more years of crafty fun here at the shop.
Please join me on Friday May 17th 10am-8pm & Saturday May 18th 10am-4pm for a celebration...there will be cake, a "FREE" Make-N-Take, lots of door prizes and in-store specials!! There will also be a Creative Contest...create a homemade Anniversary Card and drop it off at the store and you will have a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate (cards can be dropped off any time this week), all your fabulous creativity will be on display for everyone to see!! I hope you will be able to stop by and celebrate with me, it is going to be a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment