MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NEW STUFF!!

Thanks to my priority status and my awesome sales dealer Sean...all 6 of the "NEW" My Mind's Eye Collections will be arriving on Wednesday. Ya that's right they were just released today at CHA and I will have them tomorrow!! It includes a Halloween Collection, 2 Christmas Collections, a Chalk Board collection (this one is so cool, you can actually write on some the pieces with chalk), tons of new colors & patterns of Washi Tape and a large 40 paper collection with tons of embellishments. You can check out all the collections here...http://www.mymindseye.com/Products.asp
Stop by soon to see them...they always look better in person!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment