MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Monday, November 25, 2013

WANNA WIN A SHOPPING SPREE??

Everyone "LOVED" having a chance to win a My Stamping Studio Shopping Spree this weekend, so I thought I would give you all 4 more chances to win one before Christmas!! Here's how it will work...for the next 4 weeks I will be selling tickets $2 each, 3 for $5 or 7 for $10 and each week we will have a new winner. For example if we sell $250 worth of tickets that week than you will win a $250 Shopping Spree!!
Here are the dates that the tickets will be sold:
November 25th-December 1
December 2nd-December 8th
December 9th-December 15th
December 16th-December 22nd
The winner will be announced each Sunday @3pm...the more tickets sold the bigger the prize!! If you can not make it to the shop to buy tickets you can purchase them over the phone with a credit card or you can send me an email transfer. Good luck ladies...and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment