MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Thursday, January 2, 2014

CUSTOMER LOYALTY CARD & COUPON BOOKLETS

Here are two of my many "NEW" ideas for the shop this year!! First is the new "CUSTOMER LOYALTY CARD" for every $20 spent (before tax) on regular priced in-stock products you will receive a stamp...along the way you will earn free products and discounts. 
 Second is a "COUPON BOOKLET"...for only $12 you can purchase a booklet of 12 coupons that you can use throughout the year. Coupon values will vary but will help you save between $100-$200 during the year. They will go on sale tomorrow and will be while supplies last!!
I am so excited to offer these two new programs to my customers!! Who doesn't love to save $$ and earn "FREE" products!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I use customer loyalty card with coupon card? Please give me advise. I use this payment system
    http://pos-il.com/

    ReplyDelete