MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Thursday, February 6, 2014

MY MIND'S EYE & TERESA COLLINS

Two new collections are arriving tomorrow from My Mind's Eye...NOW AND THEN & CHALK STUDIO 2. Most of you know that this is my favorite paper company and they have done it again with these two fabulous collections, the colors are amazing and they have some new types of embellishments!!
 

 
Also the whole entire Teresa Collins release will be arriving tomorrow...three complete paper collections HELLO MY NAME IS, SAVE THE DATE, DAILY STORIES and the BASICALLY ESSENTIAL which includes stencils, modeling paste, tools, flip books and more!! I am so excited to be carrying the full line of her beautiful products!! Here are a few sneak peeks!! 





I know I will be seeing lots of you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment