MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SCRAPBOOKING & CARD MAKING WEEKEND

I've had lots of inquires about the Scrapbooking & Card Making Weekend on January 24th-25th so here are some updated details. Registration will close on January 6th as I am leaving for California on the 8th and won't be back until the 16th. With this being said I need to have all the giveaways, meals, shopping and room registrations done for the event before I leave on my trip. You can register now or before January 6th with a deposit of half of the crop fee (this will be non-refundable) and the remaining balance will be due on January 20th once I return. I hope this will help some of you out as I know money is tight this time of year and I don't want anyone to miss out. Please call me at 902-472-3303 to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment