MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Monday, February 9, 2015

FANCY PANTS EXTREME VALUE KITS

I have some awesome news...I received a call from the owner of Fancy Pants Designs last week with a huge opportunity for my store and I said "YES, YES, YES" So what does this mean for you my customers?? Well I will be the only retail store ...in Canada that will be selling the "Fancy Pants Extreme Value Kits"!! There will be six different kits that have a retail value of over $60 each and I will be able to offer them to you for only $28.95...that is more then a 50% savings. The kits will include Designer Papers, a ton of matching embellishments and some really cool extras. Each kit will differ and will be while supplies last!! I am so excited and I hope you are too!! The order will be arriving tomorrow, so stop by soon so you don't miss out on these fabulous kits!! Thank you Fancy Pants Designs!!





No comments:

Post a Comment