MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Monday, May 11, 2015

5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!

"My Stamping Studio" is celebrating it's 5th Anniversary this week and boy are we going to celebrate!!
I will be giving away five $55 Gift Certificates...for every $5 spent (before tax) this week you will receive a ticket for a chance to win!!
Create and drop off a handmade Anniversary Card this week and you will have a chance to win a $55 gift certificate!!
Then on Saturday May 16th 10am-4pm I will be hosting a party...there will be a "FREE" Make-N-Take, In-Store Specials, "FREE" gift with purchase and cake!!
I hope you will be able to stop by this week so I can thank you for making my store such a huge success!! I am looking forward to another 20 years of crafting with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment