MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

HEARTFELT CREATIONS RELEASE PARTY!!

I am now taking pre-orders for the brand new release "CELEBRATE THE SEASON COLLECTION" from Heartfelt Creations!! The collection includes 4 stamp sets, 3 die sets, paper pad & card kit. You can also order the "I Want It All Bundle" which includes one of each item at a discounted price. I will be taking pre-orders until July 7th (payment must be made at the time of the pre-order) and then I invite you to attend the "Release Party" on Wednesday July 13th or Saturday July 16th to pick up your pre-order and to create a beautiful Make-N-Take!! Please email mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca or call 902-472-3303 to place your order. I do have one of each item at the shop if you would like to stop by to see them in person!!
STAMP SET #1
STAMP SET #2
STAMP SET #3
STAMP SET #4
DIE SET #1
STAMP SET #2
STAMP SET #3
PAPER PAD
CARD KIT
MAKE-N-TAKE
Wednesday July 13th & Saturday July 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment