MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

HEARTFELT CREATIONS SNOW KISSED COLLECTION

Great News...I am now taking pre-orders for the brand new "Snow Kissed Collection" from Heartfelt Creations. The collection includes 3 stamp sets, 3 dies, paper pad & card kit. You can also get the "I Want It All Bundle" at a savings of 28%...WHOOHOO!! You have until August 3rd to place your pre-order. Please call me at 902-472-3303 or email mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca to place your order.
Then I invite you to the "Release Party" on Saturday August 13th 10am-3pm to create a "FREE" Make-N-Take using the new collection.
Stamp Set #1
Stamp Set #2
Stamp Set #3
Die #1
Die #2
Die #3
12X12 Paper Pad
Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment