MY STAMPING STUDIO IS A CARD MAKING & SCRAPBOOKING STORE

Store Location

My Stamping Studio~93 Centennial Drive Unit #1~Windsor~NS~B0N 2T0~902-472-3303
mystampingstudio@eastlink.ca

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

7TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!

This is a very exciting week for me as we will be celebrating our 7th Anniversary!! The last seven years have been totally amazing and I want to take some time to thank you all for making the shop such a huge success!! Here's what I have planned...for every $7 spent (before tax) this week you will receive a ticket to win one of seven $77 Gift Certificates...that is a total of $539 to be won!!
~valid May 16th-20th~
Then on Saturday May 20th from 10am-4pm I will be hosting an Anniversary Party for all of my fabulous customers...there will be special discounts, prizes, a free Make-N-Take and cupcakes!! I hope you can stop by this week to help me celebrate and so that I can thank you in person for all of your support...I am looking forward to many more years of crafty fun with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment